Next week Robi and I provide training for two new classical Christian schools in Texas that are using our unique approach. Gloria Deo Academy in Bulverde just north of San Antonio and Grace Classical Academy in Granbury just south of Fort Worth start up at the end of this summer!
With over 30 years of experience starting, growing, and improving schools, Marshall Education Group (MEG) has developed a proven methodology that leads to success for administrators, teachers, and students—and now we are offering our programs to you. MEG provides a comprehensive school start up service that takes the guess work out of a complicated process by giving the prospective school access to school start experts and to educational software customized for the purpose.
MEG works with the new school launch team to:
- Clarify the new school’s mission, vision and core values,
- Develop the new school’s unique brand, differentiate its strengths, determine school colors and professionally design the school logo,
- Launch the school’s own customized public web site from a template developed in state-of-the-art software,
- Gain access to MEG’s online Classical Learning Repository and Management System complete with a PreK – G12 curriculum and administrative tools,
- Enjoy online Student Resources Website
- Develop a marketing plan to support successful student recruitment,
- Train faculty, staff, administration and board members,
- Advise the launch team on every aspect of school start up for a period of up to a year in advance of the school start.
With this kind of support your school start is bound for success!