Leveraging over 30 years of experience in PreK-12 Christian education, Marshall Education Group (MEG) provides an excellent consultancy and advisory service for school heads, boards, administrators, and teachers. Having founded one the fastest growing and most successful classical Christian academies in the United States, our seasoned consultants can guide you through the process of starting, growing, and improving your school. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A COMPLEMENTARY INITIAL CONSULTATION. Our services include:
- Comprehensive School Start-Up Service
- Clarifying your School Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Finding a facility, maintaining a budget, and putting support systems in place
- Branding and Marketing Support for Your School
- Logo and Website Development
- Social Media Integration
- Instruction on using MEG’s Classical Learning Repository & Management System
- Training for Your Faculty and Staff on Classical Liberal Arts Pedagogy, Curriculum, and Teaching Methods
- Head of School coaching and advising
- Academic and program development from seasoned educators
- Strategic Academy Consultation, assessment and action plan recommendations on how to start and grow, or how to improve almost any aspect of school life
- Guidance through the accreditation process with an experienced consultant
- Career and college guidance consulting with Career Direct Assessment
Professional Training and Advisory Services: Pricing & Fees
- Head of School Coaching and Advisory
Negotiate a monthly retainer or simply pay hourly fees.
This service provides the Head of School access by telecommunication to a successful, experienced school founder, board chair and headmaster every week. The Headmaster can use a good advisor.
- The Strategic Academy Assessment and Action Plan: Pricing varies depending on the depth of customized service based on a request for proposal. In depth assessment and action plan recommendations on how to start and grow, or how to improve almost any aspect of school life. Covers vision and purpose, governance and leadership, branding identity and growth factors, teaching and learning, documenting and using results, resources and support systems, stakeholder communications and relationships, and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Rodney J. Marshall, President
For head of school, administrative, and board governance consulting, and professional training.
- Robi A. Marshall, Senior Consultant
For teaching, learning, and curriculum consulting, and faculty training.
- Accreditation Service: Scott Davis, Consultant
$125/hour, $1,000/day, or a negotiated package
To guide and school through the accreditation process.
- Branding/Identity and Logo Development with Contemporary Communications
With a proven methodology that leads to success, let Marshall Education Group help you and your academy. Contact us at 972-793-8494 or fill out our contact form here for more information and pricing.