Rodney J. Marshall
Robi A. Marshall
- Sample Titles
- Understanding the incredible brain and its rules. How this should inform teaching and learning
- Cultivating Classroom Decorum –discipling the arts within the classroom
- Thoroughly Furnished unto all good works; utilizing the complete mind and methods to reach students
- A wise teacher makes learning a joy—Managing the learner and their learning
- Managing the Curricular Hour–how does primacy/recency effect the teaching and learning?
- Understanding and teaching the 14 steps of the Progymnasmata as key to preparing the student for Rhetoric
- John Milton Gregory: The Seven Laws of Teaching
- Developing Climate and Culture within the School
- APALEGS–Understanding the 7 deadly sins and their 7 corrective virtues
- Engendering a community of lifelong learners; students, faculty/staff and parents
- Learning at every age; developing keen and growing minds or what 678 Catholic Nuns can teach us
- Implementing the House System to build camaraderie, competition, student leadership, and service within school and community.